— Angela Sun, current GIX MSTI student
Am I a good candidate for GIX?
We attract innovators, learners, and dreamers from all over the world. In our first student group, we represented over 11 different countries.
Expect to excel in this program if you are:
- Curious about how people behave and why things are designed the way they are. You spend time critiquing and deconstructing the design and functionality of everyday things and imagine ways to improve them.
- Self-driven with a demonstrated record of initiating projects, whether that’s by participating in hackathons, or bringing your ideas to life from your garage.
- A builder and creator. You love to work with your hands and build your ideas from scratch.
- A risk taker. You’re comfortable not knowing all the answers and willing to invest your time into figuring them out.
- Growth orientated. You see challenges and failures as opportunities, rather than barriers.
- Highly collaborative. You genuinely enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds and believe when you work with other people, your work can be better.
Incoming GIX students come from highly diverse backgrounds, some of which include:
Find out about the application process, key dates, and prerequisites
Upcoming Information Sessions
Learn more about GIX graduate degree programs at one of our online or in-person information sessions